Suite of wireless radio design tools, including:
- System Operating Margin (SOM) - Calculates the system operating margin which is the difference between the signal a radio is actually receiving versus what is needed for good data recovery.
- Free Space Loss - Calculates the free space loss which is the transmission loss between two antennas.
- milliWatts vs. dBm - Converts milliWatts to dBm and dBm to Watts.
- Downtilt Coverage Radius - Provides the downtilt coverage radius by taking half of the beamwidth in each direction of the downtilt angle from the height of the antenna.
- Antenna Downtilt - Calculates the distance or tilt angle by providing the base height, remote height and either title angle or distance.
- Fresnel Clearance Zone - Calculates the radius of the fresnel zone at its widest point as well as 20% blockage by providing the distance and frequency.
- Latitude/Longitude Bearing - By providing latitude and longitude of a base and remote site it will provide the degrees from each site and distance in miles.
Link to Wireless Tools